jueves, 1 de diciembre de 2011

All apologies

I guess I hurt a friend. I mean not in the directly and wrong way, but in the kind of way I've been trying to avoid since everything happened.

Everything is quite confused. I can't remember most of the night and what I said, but I know I told things I've never told to anyone before, and if I've been trying to hide all that crap because I wasn't ready to said it and of course, because I hadn't found someone who I could really trust. I think that's why I don't regret to say it loud, I just regret not to be 100% conscious and not to ask you before I told everything if you want to know it. I don't want to make you feel like you're carrying something for me or think that you have to take care of me.

I want to talk to you again, and apologise, and face all this mess, but first I want you to know I love you so much. And I want you to remember this always. That's why I'm writing this. That's why I'm talking like this.


No hay comentarios: