viernes, 10 de agosto de 2012

To A.


We were lying at the beach as we were in love. We looked like two lovers knowing their destiny is to be together, forever, without doubts. Everything was simple, clear, innocent. Everything was flowing. Nobody asked anything, neither us. Everything was natural, as we were meant to be, as that was meant to be.

We had the time of our lives. We lived the life we’ve always wanted in six days: we fell in love, we made love, we laughed, we took care of each other, you left, I tried to go on.

I know this is impossible for both us. I don’t care if it’s the distance, how young we are, your problems, my problems or knowing that everything has an end and we prefer to keep this in the safety zone rather than take a risk and destroy what we have.

What we had. I don’t have a hope in heaven anymore; I guess it’s time to trust in time and how it makes us to forget the feelings once we had.  

1 comentario:

Jo G. dijo...

He tornat... :) x