sábado, 17 de enero de 2009

Prototypes

(Fuck, drink, smoke,
go to the disco and some show.
Boyfriend, hate the school,
wanto to look like you're 22.)

I see the things and the people are around me
and I wish I can go away from here,
I feel like in a zombie attack
and I'm gonna die.

Sometimes I feel like an alien
living in a strange world.
A world of clones preparing a war,
thinking that they are the best machines in the life.

One day, someone said me:
"You are breaking prototypes!"
"You are braking prototypes!"
And I don't really understand
what she could said, so
I continued with my life
walking alone in the dark.

But today I feel that I'm not alone,
I know that we can break the rules,
we can change our life,
we are breaking prototypes!
We can break the rules,
we can change our lifes,
we are breaking prototypes!

No hay comentarios: